Adri-I love your pictures. You really should start up a business. I mean you have time right it's not like you aren't busy with two kids or anything like that. Only kidding. If we are ever around can I get some pictures done of our little family?
Awesome as always. I have to say my favorite are when the kids are looking through the bridge and the last one with the mom and baby! Adorable. What a beautiful family and great job!
3 comments:
Adri-I love your pictures. You really should start up a business. I mean you have time right it's not like you aren't busy with two kids or anything like that. Only kidding. If we are ever around can I get some pictures done of our little family?
Awesome as always. I have to say my favorite are when the kids are looking through the bridge and the last one with the mom and baby! Adorable. What a beautiful family and great job!
Adri- You're so talented. I wish we were closer to take you up on your offer!
Post a Comment